Conventional Loan are the most common loans used in purchasing or refinancing a home. American Bank and Trust has different investors we can use to get you the best rate in the market.
Features & Benefits of a Conventional Loan
- For Primary Residence, Investment Property, or Second Homes
- 10, 15, 20 and 30 Year Terms Available
- Loans Are Processed, Underwritten, and Serviced Locally
Conventional Loan Requirements
- Minimum Credit Score of 640
- Minimum down payment 3%
- Private mortgage insurance required on any down payment less than 20%
- Once you have paid down to the 20%, that monthly amount will be removed
- Origination fee is 1% of loan amount
- Max Loan amount $647,000
- Other Requirements May Apply
Already know the type of home loan you are looking for?
Find Your Perfect Mortgage Loan Officer
A great home buying experience starts with great home buying partners. Meet your American Bank & Trust mortgage team and discover an outstanding group that truly lives at the intersection of what if and why not? With AB&T home loan experts, you’ve got neighbors you can always count on.
Loan rates and terms may vary. All loans subject to credit approval. Contact a banker for further details.