Your Wealth Management Team
Few corners of banking involve such immense potential as wealth management. And few require such excellence in stewardship of your assets. We’re proud to have some of the most disciplined, imaginative experts in our region on our team helping to manage all your achievements — and all your potential.
Senior Vice President
6810 S. Minnesota Ave. | Sioux Falls SD
Mark started his career in the early 1980’s at a law firm in Bowman, North Dakota. He practiced law in the areas of guardianships, probate and corporations. From there, he moved onto working for financial institutions in North Dakota and South Dakota in roles such as Trust Officer, Trust Manager and Senior Vice President of Trust and Wealth Management Services. Mark enjoys giving innovative insights to individuals, families, businesses and non-profits – giving them guidance and options for managing their legacy.
- Cannon Financial Institute, School of Foundation Management
- Advanced Trust Investment School, University of Notre Dame
- National Graduate Trust School, High Honors Graduate, Northwestern University
- National Trust School, Northwestern University
- The Schools of Banking, Trust School
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- Bachelor’s degree from Concordia College. Majors were Business Administration, Accounting, History and Political Science. Magna Cum Laude.
- Governor’s Task Force on Trust Administration Review and Reform
- President, Rotary International Downtown Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Firefighter’s Retirement System Board of Trustees
1820 Dakota Ave S | Huron SD
Levi worked in the hotel industry for a decade as a general manager, regional director, and business development manager before joining the American Bank & Trust team. He spent his first three years with American Bank & Trust as a credit analyst in the agricultural and commercial lending department. Levi is excited to use his background in business analysis to help customers meet their long term financial goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Business – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- United Way Heartland Region Board Member
- United Way Heartland Region Day of Caring Co-Chair
- Habitat for Humanity of Beadle County Board Member
- Huron Public Library Trustee
- Huron Connect Board Member
- Mentoring Monday volunteer
- Junior Achievement volunteer
- Backpack Program volunteer
6810 S. Minnesota Ave | Sioux Falls SD
Sandy has been involved in the financial industry for over 20 years. She has experience with many aspects of banking including personal banking, business banking and wealth management services. Sandy looks forward to seeing you at our Grand Prairie location on south Minnesota Avenue.
- Sharing Christmas volunteer
- Junior Achivement
- Habitat for Humanity
- United Way Coins for Kids
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit