The first service our bank offered customers was a personal savings account. That was over 125 years ago!
Today, we still continue to provide traditional personal banking products like checking, savings and Debit Cards. But we also offer ultra-modern, time saving banking solutions such as mobile deposit, Popmoney® and online bill pay. To learn more, contact one of our Personal Bankers today.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
With our convenient online banking and bill pay, you’ll probably miss your local teller, but you won’t miss running to the bank on your lunch hour. After all, our service makes it easy to take care of your basic banking from home or office. View your account information, transfer funds, pay bills, make loan payments, and more. It’s all available anytime, anywhere with internet access.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for AB&T customers*
- Available for personal and business needs
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account information
- Transfer funds between accounts, including other institutions
- Pay bills
- Access eStatements
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Transfers occur immediately
- Account information is refreshed regularly
- Save yourself valuable time with fewer trips to a branch
AB&T Bill Pay*
American Bank & Trust is pleased to provide customers with the industry leader payment solution system — AB&T Bill Pay. We connect you with hundreds of billers for easy, fast, and full service payment processing. The intuitive payment center dashboard displays your list of customized billers, bill reminders, pending payments and recent payments. AB&T Bill Pay will save you time and the payment guarantee will give you the confidence to pay bills electronically.
- Make secure payments and save on paper and postage costs
- Schedule payments by the due date and keep your money with you until the day you select the payment to be made
- Set up recurring payments or schedule future payments
- Set up reminders to receive a message when your payment is due
- Categorize payments and payment history for reviewing your budget
- Pay person to person with Popmoney, or send money to another financial institution with the Account-to-Account feature
- Pay your bills on the go — now available through Mobiliti mobile banking platform
*Expedited delivery, Account to Account, and Popmoney fees Opens a New Window. are charged only if utilized.
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
We know you’ve got places to go — and it’s probably not your local American Bank & Trust branch. Take care of your banking tasks on the go, with our free AB&T Mobile Banking app. Now you can easily access your online accounts from your internet-enabled phone. View account balances, make deposits, check transaction history, and more.
- Free to AB&T online banking customers*
- Available anytime, anywhere
- Accessible with any mobile browser
- Convenient access to a number of banking functions from your phone:
- View account information
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Make payments
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled phone
- Free AB&T Mobile Banking app available for iPhone ® and Android ™
- Save yourself time; take fewer trips to a branch
AB&T Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit your checks securely from the convenience of your mobile phone — anytime, anywhere. It’s a FREE service that’s available to all business and personal accounts that have enrolled in the AB&T Mobile App.
To learn more about how to make a mobile deposit, click here to watch a demo video.
Make deposits a snap by following these tips:
- Before logging into the mobile deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking a photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit. No shadows across the check. All four corners must be visible. The MICR lines (numbers on the bottom of your check) are readable.
*Your mobile carrier’s data and text messaging rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider for individual mobile contract details.
Leave the cash at home. With Popmoney®, you can send and receive money the easy way. Easily pay a friend back, send a gift, pay rent, and more — all from the convenience of your mobile device. And just as important, it’s secure. There’s no private information exchanged, no need to use cash or check, and no additional hassles. Just time saved!
- Make person-to-person payments
- Easily send and receive funds
- Available to AB&T customers enrolled in CheckFree online bill pay
- Use Popmoney to:
- Pay a friend back
- Send a cash gift
- Pay rent
- Receive a payment
- And more!
- Send funds using the mobile number or email address of the recipient
- No need to exchange private information
- Saves time
- Secure and easy to use
How it works
- Send to the recipient’s mobile number or email. Tell us who you want to pay and how much. They don’t need to have an existing account with the bank or be registered with Popmoney.
- They get notified to deposit their money. If they’re new, they will enter their bank account information. If they’ve been to Popmoney before, they probably won’t have to do anything!
- Done! Money goes directly to their bank account. Money is deposited into their account in as little as 1-3 business days.
- Request money from a person. Tell us who you want to collect from and how much. They don’t need to have an existing account with the bank or be registered with Popmoney.
- They get notified to pay the request. They can pay your request with a few clicks. Popmoney will send a reminder if they forget.
- Done! Money goes into your account automatically. You’ll get the money in your account and notification that your request has been paid.
It’s time to make the free switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy electronic statements. We promise you won’t miss that stack of unopened envelopes! Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid becoming a victim of fraud. Save yourself — and the environment — sign up for eStatements today.
- Reduce paper waste and help the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Easier to retrieve information when needed
- Easily available online 24/7 through online banking
- Reduce chance of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping and eliminate storage hassles
- Easily access past statements
- View check images listed within your statement
- Easily view, search, save, download, and print online
How to Enroll
Enroll in eStatements by following these simple steps:
- Log into your Online Banking profile at your computer.
- Click on Options at the top right then scroll to eStatments Enrollment at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the accounts you would like to have eStatements on. Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Type the verification code that is found by scrolling to the end of Terms & Conditions.
Be sure to review your email address under Options. An email notification will be sent to that email address when your statement is ready to view.
You have a right to fee-free cash — whenever, wherever. For this reason, we’ve partnered with the Allpoint and MoneyPass networks. Now you can enjoy thousands of surcharge-free ATMs from just about anywhere — whether it’s in-state, out-of-state, or out-of-country! With two networks within reach, you get access to a combined 90,000 surcharge-free locations, including popular retailers like 7-Eleven®, Costco®, and Walgreens®. Just open an online locator and choose your ATM! And of course, our American Bank & Trust ATM terminals are always free of charge to our AB&T cardholders!
- Surcharge* free ATM access worldwide, via the Allpoint and MoneyPass networks
- Find locations quickly online
- Includes over 2,000 Walmart MoneyCenter® Express machines
- Use your AB&T Visa® debit card or free access