Better benefits. Higher interest!
If you have a direct deposit into your account or an automatic payment and also use your Debit Card 10 or more times per month then Relationship Checking is perfect for you. The best part – you’ll earn premium interest, there’s no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service charge!
- Competitive interest
- First box of checks is FREE
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
- FREE debit card
- Over 90,000 surcharge FREE ATMs in the Allpoint™and MoneyPass™ networks worldwide
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- FREE eStatements with online check images
- FREE Thank You gift with account opening
- We’ll buy-back of up to $10 for your unused checks and Debit Cards from another financial institution
- Only a $50 minimum deposit is needed to open your account
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. There is no minimum balance required and no monthly fee. Other fees may reduce earnings. Rates, terms and fees are subject to change. When the Relationship Checking qualifications are met, the interest rate on your account and corresponding annual percentage yield will be tiered. If your average daily balance is $10,000 or less, the interest paid on the entire balance will be 0.25% with an annual percentage yield of 0.25%. An interest rate of 0.01% will be paid only for that portion of your average daily balance that is greater than $10,000. The annual percentage yield for the account will range from 0.01% to 0.25% depending on the balance in the account. When the Relationship Checking qualifications are not met, the interest rate on your account will be 0.05% and the annual percentage yield will be 0.05%. APY is accurate as of 5/15/2020.
Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fess such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, etc, may apply. Contact your local banker for the current fee schedule. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. $2 for each check book and Debit Card from another financial institution given at the time the check book/Debit Cards are presented, up to $10.
**Your mobile carrier’s data and text messaging rates may apply, check with your mobile provider for individual mobile contract details.