Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Guaranteed returns on your timeline, with no risky market mood swings.
A certificate of deposit (CD) comes through with fixed-rate earnings on flexible terms. So you can have cash when you know you’ll need cash — to correspond with your personal goals for the future. Terms range from just 91 days up to 5 years, paying higher rates on longer terms. It literally pays to plan ahead. Get started today!
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than savings accounts
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Guaranteed returns at a fixed rate for the length of your term
- A wide range of terms available (from 91 days up to 5 years)
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by FDIC up to at least $250,000