Don’t pass up a golden opportunity for your golden years.
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) gives you a safe-bet place to save for retirement, tax-free. Yearly contribution limits apply.* Contribute what you can, when you can — with annual contribution levels of your choosing. The sooner you start, the more likely you can retire at a timely age!
- Save for retirement with tax advantages*
- Earn competitive interest higher than regular savings
- Pays monthly interest
- Available in traditional and Roth
- Annual contribution limits apply
- $1,000 annual “catch up” contributions allowed for ages 50 and older
- No annual fees or set up fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Federally insured
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Traditional vs. Roth
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- Tax-deferred earnings
- Contributions may be tax deductible
- Best option when rolling over your pension or 401(k)
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- Tax-free earnings
- Tax-free qualified withdrawals
- More flexible access to funds than traditional IRA
CD IRA vs. MMDA IRA
We offer fixed rate 3-year, 4-year, or 5-year Certificate of Deposit IRAs and variable rate Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA) IRAs.
- Earn a fixed interest for a set term
- At maturity, you may choose another investment instrument
- May add to your retirement savings as often as you’d like
- Follow a variable rate; have no set maturity date
*Consult a tax advisor.