American Bank and Trust is a member lender of South Dakota Housing Development Authority. SDHDA offers low, fixed-rate mortgages options for first-time and repeat homebuyers whose household income falls within certain income guidelines. They also offer Home Ownership Counseling and down payment/closing cost assistance.
Find lots of great information, tools, and assistance for home mortgages from South Dakota Housing Development Authority.
Features & Benefits of a SDHDA Loan
- Available For First-Time Homebuyers and Repeat Homebuyers
- Guarantee Can Be FHA, VA, USDA, or Conventional
- 3% and 5% Closing Cost/Down Payment Assistance Programs Available
SDHDA Loan Requirements
- Strict income Limits Based on Household Size and County of Purchase
- Primary Residence, Single Family, Stick-Built Homes
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrower Not Allowed
Access An Existing Mortgage Account
Already know the type of home loan you are looking for?
Find Your Perfect Mortgage Loan Officer
A great home buying experience starts with great home buying partners. Meet your American Bank & Trust mortgage team and discover an outstanding group that truly lives at the intersection of what if and why not? With AB&T home loan experts, you’ve got neighbors you can always count on.
*Can be paid off anytime with no pre-payment penalty
Loan rates and terms may vary. All loans subject to credit approval. Contact a banker for further details.