Financial Tools & Info
Please visit the collection of financial calculators and informative blog articles below. They will give you insightful information and help propel you towards your investment and retirement goals.
Should you need further assistance, please contact one of our team members. We would be happy to visit with you over the phone or in person.
Related Blog Articles
The gift tax is a tax on the transfer of property by one individual to another while receiving nothing, or less than full value, in return. The tax applies whether the donor intends the transfer to be a gift or not. The gift tax applies to the transfer by gift of any...read more
How can you address your asset management and family protection needs? American Bank & Trust looks at the benefits of a revocable living trust. Celebrated author and journalist Tom Wolfe died in May at the age of 88. He wrote The Electric Kool-Aid Acid...read more
Impact investing refers to investments made with the intention of making a positive social or environmental impact. Impact investors also want a positive financial return. At American Bank & Trust, we strive to inform all our clients on these and other...read more
If you think of your financial portfolio as a toolbox, certificates of deposit (CDs) are like the hammers. They’re not the fanciest tools, nor do they produce the most wow-worthy results, but they are solid and dependable. In addition, when using investment strategies...read more
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
- What is the yield on my portfolio?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What is my investment yield?
- What is my future value worth today?
- What will my investment be worth in the future?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit