Financial Tools & Info
Please visit the collection of financial calculators and informative blog articles below. They will give you insightful information and help propel you towards your investment and retirement goals.
Should you need further assistance, please contact one of our team members. We would be happy to visit with you over the phone or in person.
Related Blog Articles
IRAs have wonderful tax advantages. The traditional IRA offers the possibility of a tax deduction (depending upon one’s income and tax filing status) and full deferral of taxes on investment earnings until withdrawal. The Roth IRA does not give rise to a deduction,...
At their beginning in the 14th century, trusts were used to to defeat the rigid rules of passing on property and the taxes imposed. As the nature of wealth has changed, so has the nature of trusts. Today, trusts are flexible tools for managing financial assets, such...
Given the flexibility that comes with trust planning, no single vocabulary has emerged from describing the different types of trusts. The same trust with the same function can go by different names because different estate planners have created multiple monikers. Here...
According to a study from the Pew Research Center, about 40% of new marriages include one person who has previously been married. In some 20% of weddings, both partners have been married before. This has led to an increase in the number of “blended families,” with...
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
- What is the yield on my portfolio?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What is my investment yield?
- What is my future value worth today?
- What will my investment be worth in the future?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit