Financial Tools & Info
Please visit the collection of financial calculators and informative blog articles below. They will give you insightful information and help propel you towards your investment and retirement goals.
Should you need further assistance, please contact one of our team members. We would be happy to visit with you over the phone or in person.
Related Blog Articles
One of the most important questions to be addressed in an estate plan is the choice of the executor to supervise the settlement of the estate. If a trust is part of the plan, the choice of trustee is equally crucial. The first thought that many parents may have is to...
A trust plays a crucial role in thoughtful estate planning. You might think that the doubling of the amount exempt from federal estate and gift tax ($11.4 million per person in 2019) would reduce the need for estate planning, given that so few families will now need...
When you’re planning for retirement, American Bank & Trust can help you with things you need to know. For example, the Social Security cost-of-living adjustment has experienced its biggest bump in seven years. The last time that the Social Security cost-of-living...
The gift tax is a tax on the transfer of property by one individual to another while receiving nothing, or less than full value, in return. The tax applies whether the donor intends the transfer to be a gift or not. The gift tax applies to the transfer by gift of any...
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
- What is the yield on my portfolio?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What is my investment yield?
- What is my future value worth today?
- What will my investment be worth in the future?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit