Financial Tools & Info
Please visit the collection of financial calculators and informative blog articles below. They will give you insightful information and help propel you towards your investment and retirement goals.
Should you need further assistance, please contact one of our team members. We would be happy to visit with you over the phone or in person.
Related Blog Articles
Given the flexibility that comes with trust planning, no single vocabulary has emerged from describing the different types of trusts. The same trust with the same function can go by different names because different estate planners have created multiple monikers. Here...
According to a study from the Pew Research Center, about 40% of new marriages include one person who has previously been married. In some 20% of weddings, both partners have been married before. This has led to an increase in the number of “blended families,” with...
The “kiddie tax” is a term used to refer to the Tax on a Child’s Investment and Other Unearned Income. American Bank & Trust compiled answers to frequently asked questions on recent updates made to this child tax. What is the kiddie tax?The kiddie tax is a special...
One of the most important questions to be addressed in an estate plan is the choice of the executor to supervise the settlement of the estate. If a trust is part of the plan, the choice of trustee is equally crucial. The first thought that many parents may have is to...
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
- What is the yield on my portfolio?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What is my investment yield?
- What is my future value worth today?
- What will my investment be worth in the future?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit