An account for those interested in higher interest.
With High Interest Checking, the higher your balances, the higher the interest rate you’ll earn! Start with a higher interest rate with balances of $1,500 and get a premium rate.* Tiered rates go up from there! If your balance falls below $1,500, you’ll still earn a competitive rate. The monthly service charge is only $5 if your balance falls below $1,500.
Check out our Personal Checking Promotion going on now!
- Competitive interest
- First box of checks is FREE
- Only $5 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $1,500
- FREE Debit Card
- Over 90,000 surcharge FREE ATMs in the Allpoint™ and MoneyPass™ networks worldwide
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Bill Pay and Zelle®
- FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit**
- FREE eStatements with online check images
- Earn Relationship Rewards points, powered by uChoose Rewards
- We’ll buy-back of up to $10 for your unused checks and Debit Cards from another financial institution
- Only a $50 minimum deposit is needed to open your account
*The High Interest Checking account earns a tiered variable rate and annual percentage yield depending on account balance. Rates, terms and fees are subject to change. When the High Interest Checking preferred rate qualifications are met, the interest rate on your account and corresponding annual percentage yield will be tiered. Maintain $1,500 minimum balance to avoid $5 monthly service charge.
Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fess such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, etc, may apply. Contact your local banker for the current fee schedule. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. $2 for each check book and Debit Card from another financial institution given at the time the check book/Debit Cards are presented, up to $10.
**Your mobile carrier’s data and text messaging rates may apply, check with your mobile provider for individual mobile contract details.