A FREE checking account for everyone!
With Totally Free Checking you don’t need to keep a minimum balance and you won’t be charged a monthly service charge. Other great features include Online Banking, Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, eStatements with online check images, person-to-person payments with Popmoney® and more – all FREE. Want versatility? That’s Totally Free Checking.
Free Fanny Pack with Account Opening For A Limited Time Only!
- FREE Debit Card
- Free Fanny Pack with Account Opening*
- Free School Spirit Stickers with Account Opening*
- Over 90,000 surcharge FREE ATMs in the Allpoint™and MoneyPass™ networks worldwide
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit**
- FREE eStatements with online check images
- Earn Relationship Reward points, powered by uChoose Rewards®
- We’ll buy-back of up to $10 for your unused checks and Debit Cards from another financial institution
- Only a $50 minimum deposit is needed to open your account
Minimum opening deposit of $50. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdrafts, etc may apply. Contact your local banker for current rates and fees. $2 for each check book and Debit Card from another financial institution given at the time the check book/Debit Cards are presented, up to $10.
*Accounts are subject to approval. If the checking account is closed by the customer within 90 days after opening, the account will be subject to a $25 early closure fee. Terms, conditions and fees for accounts, products, programs, and services are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time prior to account opening. All accounts have a minimum opening deposit of $50 and are subject to applicable terms, fees, and charges. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. $2 for each check book and Debit Card from another financial institution given at the time the checks/Debit cards are presented, up to $10. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value.
**Your mobile carrier’s data and text messaging rates may apply, check with your mobile provider for individual mobile contract details.